Sunday, December 14, 2014

December Favorites

I love plant food. Really, I do. But just like every other human, I get bored easily. There's only so much kale and hummus a person can take. So here's a list of my monthly favorite, relatively non-planty tasting, packaged foods.
Skinny Pop Popcorn
GMO-free, Preservative free, Gluten Free, all that good stuff.  It doesn't taste like cardboard, so that's a plus. $4.99.

Trader Joe's Meatless Chicken Strips
I don't know if this actually tastes like chicken since I haven't had it in 3 years... But I assume it's pretty close. I think this one is roughly $2.99.

SO Delicious Coconut Milk Cookie Dough Ice Cream
This tastes nothing like regular ice cream. Don't get your hopes up. ~$6.00.

Yogi Teas
All of there tea's are delicious and super affordable (which is great since I got through 1,000 tea bags a week). $4.99.

Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed Snacks
Self-explanatory. Very very very seaweedy. Only $.99!

 Go Raw Super Chips 
Spirulina is really good for you too. ~$6.00.

 Larabars in general. Preferably the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough one.
I could survive on these alone. $5.28 for a box of five. 

Trader Joe's Medium Roast K-Cups
Can you tell how much I love Trader Joe's? $4.99 and makes 12 cups of coffee... which I go through in roughly two days.

I know a lot of this list is from Trader Joe's. If you don't have one, you can basically find any of these foods at your local health food store or supermarket. If you know of some other fun Vegan foods that aren't listed above, leave a comment or send me a message. 

Always Remember:
Animals are friends, not food.
Sincerely,
Jasmine Millner

No comments:

Post a Comment