Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Smoothie:
Yields 2 Smoothies
• 1 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
• 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
• 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
• 1/2 Frozen Banana
• Pumpkin Pie Spice
• Plant Based or Soy Protein Powder (optional)
• 1.5-2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup(optional but highly recommended)
Put it in the blender... ta da.
Ok this one is super simple. Let's get real, I'm no chef. I burn cereal. So simple, in fact, that Damen and I were able to make it in his tiny ass kitchen.
What You Need:
- 3 cups Pumpkin(I'm lazy so I use the canned stuff)
- 1 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Olive Oil/ Coconut Oil
- 3 or 4 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 12 teaspoons of Sugar/Stevia
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Crushed Blue Corn Chips
|The finished product.|
- In a LARGE pot (we made the mistake of using a small one), cook the onions and garlic in olive oil on medium heat until caramelized.
- Add in pumpkin, almond milk, and vegetable stock. Mix and cook until it is one solid consistency.
- Add in spices, get creative, all that jazz. There is no set measurement for this.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with the pumpkin seeds and crushed blue corn chips.
|Mission: SUCCESS. Well... kinda.|