What you need:
Yields about 13-15 cookies
• 2 cups Almond/Quinoa/Rice flour. You can use regular flour but the other options are gluten-free.
• ½ cup coconut oil
• 1 cup brown sugar (or Stevia if you are looking for something healthier.)
• ¼ cup sweetened almond milk, soy milk, or hemp milk
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup vegan chocolate chips or cocoa nibs (cacao nibs are just raw cacao pieces)
• ½ teaspoon salt
1) Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the brown sugar and coconut oil, then add the almond milk and vanilla. There shouldn't be any separation at the end so mix until it is one solid consistency.
3) In a different bowl mix the baking powder, baking soda, almond/coconut flour and salt.
4) Combine the wet & dry ingredients. It's going to be all crumbly and stuff but that's fine.
5) After this, throw in the chocolate chips & any other additions of your choosing (My personal favorite is throwing in a couple tablespoons of peanut butter, almond butter, or PB2).
6) Roll into 13-15 balls and place on an un-greased cookie sheet. Flatten the dough with your hands.
7) Bake for 7-10 minutes depending on your oven.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't just eat grass and cardboard :)
Animals are friends, not food.